YOU can be involved in this Axminster Heritage Centre
Be part of making history in Axminster
We have an active group of volunteers who do a variety of valuable tasks. We are always looking to welcome more eg:
- Museum welcomers/’front of house’: do you like people and like to share your enthusiasm for local heritage? This could be for you.
- Research: objects, local history and archives: do you like to find out about things? You could join one of our research teams.
- Help with workshops and heritage events: we are organising ‘open the box’ events and hope to have weaving and spinning demonstrations.
- Help with fundraising events: do you enjoy organising to make sure that people have fun? Come a join the fun.
- Publicity: perhaps you have a skill of writing or design work or experience of marketing or PR. We definitely need you!
- Administration: do you like to organise behind the scenes? There are lots of administrative tasks that will be just up your street.
Members of Axminster Heritage are part of the democratic structure of the organisation. The cost is £10 per annum or a one-off payment of £100 for Life Membership. Members will be entitled to:
- Regular newsletters (preferably by email)
- Vote at the AGM